Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Short term losses for long term gains

Am posting this as a new thread (originally from my Facebook account) because I think it's important that others pick up on this attitude of small losses in the short term for big gains in the future:

From Efren Andres >> Hi, Sean! What you've shared about" keeping customers" is just timely. Guess what??? one of our customers with a preventive maintenance contract for 3yrs almost shifted to our competitor who offered a much lower contract price. I got an idea based on what you've shared... I wrote a letter to the customer thanking him for sticking with us for the past 3yrs and then I rewarded him for being loyal by taking out the 12%VAT that we imposed on the Total Contract Price (Renewal PM Contract)...After 3days, he phoned us and signed the contract! Thanks a lot Sean!....

No comments:

Post a Comment